E-Learning ACT E-CPD Legislation Recharge (8 point)
The modern world of real estate is constantly changing. It is critical that licensed agents and registered salespersons stay up-to-date not only with the relevant legislation and regulations in the ACT but also work health and safety, consumer and privacy legislation.
Wisdom’s e-CPD online program will equip property managers, salespersons and licensees with the knowledge to stay abreast of legislation that impacts on their role.
Wisdom’s e-CPD program:
- Allows you to train in your time‚ at your pace
- Lets you experience Wisdom quality training in an on-line environment
- Means you don’t have to attend face-to-face training
- Provides an efficient and quality CPD program.
By completing this module, real estate participants will achieve 8 of the required 12 points of professional development to meet the conditions for the renewal of a license or registration (Wisdom Learning, RTO number 88062). This workshop fulfills the learning requirements under the Commissioner of Fair Trading’s – Agents (Continuing Professional Development) Guideline 2008 (category 3). This program content is aligned to and contributes to the underpinning knowledge of the unit BSBFLM309 - Support continuous improvement systems and processes.
Launching 1st October.
- Uncover the common non-compliance mistakes made by agents and registered persons
- Review the key provisions of the Agents Act 2003, Part 7 Trust Accounts
- Explore the Privacy Act and Australian Consumer Law and discover the relevance to real estate practices
- Identify the key principles of WHS and safe work practices
- Develop strategies to improve agency practice, reduce risk and ensure compliance
|E-Learning ACT E-CPD Legislation Recharge (8 point)||Self-paced Online Learning||08:30 am - 04:30 pm||Online||$280.00|