Cert IV in Property Services (Sales & Property Management)
Qualify to become a registered real estate sales person and/or property manager. This qualification provides participants who are new to the real estate industry with the skills and underpinning knowledge to perform the multifaceted role of a real estate salesperson and/or property manager. The Certificate IV in Property Services is suited for those looking to gain an overall understanding and skills in both sales and property management and/or those looking to commence work as a sales or property management assistant. The program is tailored to property services and industry requirements and the skills and knowledge needed to facilitate a direct workplace outcome in the ACT.
Upon successful completion of the program and all assessment requirements, participants will be issued with a nationally recognised qualification: CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate): Wisdom Learning Pty Ltd, RTO number 88062. The relevant training package for this qualification is: CPP07 Property services.
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Meet the requirements for registration in the ACT
- Provides a pathway to ACT Licensing or Diploma of Property Services (Real Estate)
- Learn from highly experienced real estate facilitators who work closely with you to achieve your goals
- Understand your rights and obligations under both legislation and common law
- Develop extensive skills and knowledge to become successful and enable you to achieve sustainable results in your chosen role