Chief Executive Officer
Rod specialises in providing innovative L&D solutions that help business and organisations achieve their goals.
Qualifications and memberships
- Master of Management
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- Graduate Diploma of Management
- Graduate Certificate in Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Member of the Institute of Managers and Leaders (Fellow)
- Member of Customer Service Institute of Australia
- Member of the Association for Talent Development
- Certified Customer Service Manager – Customer Service Institute of Australia
- Certified Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) Practitioner.
- Certified Genos Emotional Intelligence Facilitator.
Rod, in the early 2000s, created and developed Wisdom Learning – now, a multi-award winning highly regarded Registered Training Organisation recognised for excellence, innovation, client service and high quality learning, consulting and facilitation services.
Rod is a successful entrepreneur who has worked with senior executives, leaders, managers and staff in both the public and private sector as a trusted consultant, insightful coach and highly engaging facilitator.
He has designed, developed and managed the implementation of learning and capability development solutions for departments, organisations and individuals, alike. Rod is a highly skilled business leader and respected learning and development professional with a long-standing record of delivering high quality innovative results.
- Innovation and creative thinking
- Strategic management and strategic thinking
- Business planning
- Business and organisational governance
- Risk management and Quality management
- Instructional design
- Leadership and management
- Change management
- Learning and development
- Advanced facilitation and training skills