Rob is an experienced facilitator who brings variety and depth of real-world experience to his training.
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Training Design & Development
- Diploma of Vocational Education & Training
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Telecommunications Intelligence
- Certificate III in Business (Frontline Management)
- Certificate III in Information Technology (Network Administration)
- HBDI Certified Practitioner
- Team Management Systems Certified Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate in Project Management
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Certification
Rob is an experienced leader and manager, having served as a supervisor in the Royal Australian Air Force (10 years) and the Australian Federal Police (13 years). Rob matches his management expertise with industry qualifications and significant experience of 19 years in learning and development across both organisations. He uses his unique blend of leadership experience and mindfulness training to empower every participant to reach their full potential. Coupled with his confident, engaging and exacting approach to training and professional development, Rob is a standout designer, developer and facilitator of innovative learning programs. Rob’s highly engaging training style ensures he always achieves high quality outcomes for his clients.
Since commencing as a Training Consultant with Wisdom Learning, Rob has delivered a number of projects including the creation of original content, and using face-to-face and blended learning techniques, e-learning and webinars for both nationally recognised qualifications and non-accredited professional development programs.
- Leadership and management
- Mindful leadership
- Training design and development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Planning and organising
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Resilience and wellbeing
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Working in international environments
- Change management
- Intelligence Analysis
- Information technology
- Online learning and e-learning production.