- Duration: 6 hours to complete
- Start Date : E-learning, register now to commence online
- Price : $199.00
- Location: online at mywisdom.com.au
Are you new to the world of project management and want to know some of the basics to get you started?
This online program will introduce you to common project management terms and provide you with an overview of the project management lifecycle, including the basic steps involved in developing a project management plan.
The Online Essentials of Project Management course will look at the key elements of sound project management:
1. Defining a project
2. Developing a project plan
3. Administering and monitoring projects
4. Upwards management and keeping stakeholders and clients informed of progress or barriers
5. Techniques for dealing with issues that arise during a project
6. Finalising a project
7. Reviewing a project.
This module will provide you with access to contemporary resources, information and tools on the range of topic areas including articles, relevant readings, research, video and audio resources, self assessment tools, tips and techniques.
What you will learn:
– Recognise a project from operational work
– Explain project roles and responsibilities
– Identify the key elements of project management plan
– How to identify and manage major project constraints
– How to manage projects to meet deadlines.
– Allows you to train in your time, at your pace
– Lets you experience Wisdom quality training in an on-line environment
– Relevant case studies and examples to contextualise the learning
– Means you don’t have to attend face-to-face training.