- Duration: E-learning, register now to commence course
- Start Date : E-learning, register now to commence online
- Price : $175.00
- Location: Online at MyWisdom
Time Management skills to help you work efficiently and effectively.
Time management is about managing the time that you have to produce effective and efficient work practices.
Productivity is never an accident; it comes from effective planning of the minutes and hours in your day and is a result of a commitment to intelligent use of time and focused effort.
This course is ideal for those wishing to expand their skills in personal effectiveness and time management.
This on-line course will help you to:
– Update and refresh existing time management skills
– Discuss principles of personal effectiveness
– Develop strategies and methods to become more effective
– Useful tools to manage workload
Wisdom’s e-CPD program:
– Allows you to train in your time, at your pace
– Lets you experience Wisdom quality training in an on-line environment
– Means you don’t have to attend face-to-face training
– Provides an efficient and quality CPD program
This module will address the CPD Learning ‘Business Practices’ as set out in the Director General’s Guidelines for Continuing Professional Development. The module will consist of learning category three and will include assessment.
By completing this module, participants will achieve 12 of the required 12 points of professional development to meet the NSW Office of Fair Trading conditions for the renewal of a licence or certificate of registration. This module will address the CPD Learning ‘Business Practices’ as set out in the Director General’s Guidelines for Continuing Professional Development. The module will consist of learning category three and will include assessment. This program content is aligned to the unit BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development.