- Duration: E-learning, register now course available
- Start Date : E-learning, register now to commence online
- Price : $155.00
- Location: Online at myWisdom
Applying principles of mindfulness to your real estate profession
During this online course you will learn how to reduce your stress levels and improve your personal and professional lives for wellbeing and peak performance. Mindfulness is focusing on the present moment rather than worrying about things that have happened in the past or being anxious about what may happen in the future. It is a way of bringing more moment-to-moment awareness into your day. This course is designed for anyone who feels stressed or overworked and are looking to apply techniques to achieve peak performance.
This online course is a practical and experiential way of learning simple but effective mindfulness techniques. Using mindfulness helps to train your attention to focus more clearly on the task at hand. By applying these techniques it will help you feel more centred, more calm and able to respond (rather than being reactive). Other benefits include becoming a better listener, improving relationships, becoming a better leader and letting go of a stressful day.
What you will learn
By completing this online course you will learn to:
– Develop a stronger focus of attention
– Improve your work performance through implementation of mindfulness activities
– Monitor and reduce levels of workplace stress within yourself and others
– Develop greater resilience, productivity and ability to cope under pressure
– Model a more mindful approach to work and life.
By completing this module, participants will achieve 4 of the required 12 points of professional development to meet the conditions for the renewal of a licence or certificate of registration. This workshop fulfils the learning requirements under the Commissioner of Fair Trading’s – Agents (Continuing Professional Development) Guideline 2008 (category 2).