- Duration: E-learning, course commencing from 1 September
- Start Date : E-learning, register now to commence online
- Price : $230.00
- Location: Online at MyWisdom
This online CPD module is designed to enhance the professional relationships of real estate salespeople and property managers by developing key skills and techniques to deal with conflict situations that arise in the real estate industry.
Participants will explore the principles of conflict resolution to effectively resolve workplace conflict and apply tools and techniques that can be adjusted and modified to suit different workplace contexts and conflict situations.
By completing this online course you will learn to:
– Understand the causes of workplace conflict in the real estate industry
– Use effective communication techniques to ensure a positive result
– Recognise diversity within personality and communication styles
– Develop conflict resolution tools and strategies
– Apply basic conflict skills to workplace situations.
At Wisdom, we pride ourselves on creating memorable learning experiences for participants. What you can expect from us is:
– Excellent customer service from registration to training completion, and beyond
– Support from Wisdom during your completing of the course
– Quality online training materials and resources
– Train in your own time, at your own pace
– Real world learning that you can apply immediately in your workplace
– An engaging and inspiring online learning environment.
By completing this module, real estate participants will achieve 8 of the required 12 points of professional development to meet the conditions for the renewal of a licence or certificate of registration. This module fulfills the learning requirements under the Commissioner of Fair Trading’s – Agents (Continuing Professional Development) Guideline 2008 (category 3). Participants successfully completing this module will achieve the unit of competency: BSBWOR203 – Work effectively with others – (Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062).