Duration: Please refer to schedule in course outline
Start Date: 27 Feb 2018
Location: Wisdom Learning Centre
This innovative and flexible program is designed to develop the skills and capabilities of staff in support roles in ACT real estate agencies.
The program provides an opportunity for existing and new support staff such as reception, administration and personal assistants to access quality learning and development that will enhance their efficiency and effectiveness in their role.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be issued with the Certificate III in Business BSB30115 as well as the five units of competency to meet the educational requirements for registration in the real estate industry in the ACT.
- Develop skills and capabilities to perform real estate agency support roles professionally and efficiently
- Achieve the educational requirements to apply for registration in the ACT as well as achieving a nationally recognised qualification BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- Learn from experienced facilitators who will share their extensive real estate and administrative expertise and work closely with you to develop your skills and achieve your qualification
- Directly improve agency practices by using workplace examples in activities and assessments
- Provides a pathway to higher level real estate/and or business qualifications.
This program will develop skills in four key areas:
- Working in the ACT Real Estate Industry
- Delivery a quality customer service
- Office administration
- Communicating and representing the agency
* Training Subsidies
Funding may be available for staff and managers through ACT Government funding initiatives - ACT User Choice funding for the delivery of Australian Apprenticeships.
Wisdom is an approved training provider of Australian apprenticeships/traineeships in the ACT. This means employers may be eligible for Government incentives that will subsidise the cost for participants to achieve the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business.