- Duration: Please refer to schedule in course outline
- Start Date : Thur 8 Mar 18
- Price : $1,990.00
- Location: Wisdom Learning Centre
This course provides participants with the skills, knowledge and qualification to meet the requirements for licensing in the ACT as detailed in the Agents Regulations Act 2003. It is designed specifically for those participants who have significant industry experience and/or a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) (CPP40307). This enables participants to achieve recognition for 14 units and attend training for the remaining 4 units required for licensing in the ACT. (Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062).
By attending this program you will learn to:
– Recruit, manage and induct staff
– Lead and develop teams
– Manage people performance
– Establish and manage agency trust accounts
– Manage budgets and financial plans.
– Achieve a Statement of Attainment for nationally recognised units of competency
– Learn from highly experienced and renowned real estate facilitators who will share their expertise in agency management
– Expand your knowledge of the real estate industry
– Continue your education and obtain the required qualification to be licensed in the ACT
– Develop real estate management skills and knowledge
– Continue your learning and be better at your role in real estate
– Participate in an innovative, interesting and enjoyable licensing program
– Complete your continuing professional development requirements for the year you complete the course.