Duration: Please refer to schedule in course outline
Start Date : 5 July 2018
Price : $4,450.00
Location: Wisdom Learning Centre
This innovative and flexible management and leadership program is designed to help today’s and tomorrow’s managers lead and manage in modern organisations.
The program focuses on the key management and leadership skills of leading people, building teams, planning, managing performance, leading quality customer service and leading innovation.
The program is aimed at meeting the needs of managers in a range of organisational environments and is a ‘must’ for current and future managers.
– Develop contemporary management and leadership skills to enhance your career
– Directly improve business practices by using workplace examples in activities and assessments
– Develop transferable skills, key to all organisational environments
– Share experiences and knowledge with other participants, potentially building key relationships
– Learn from experienced facilitators who will share their management expertise and work closely with you to develop your skills and achieve your qualification
– Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
– Provides a pathway to the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
The schedule can be found on the last page of the course outline.
Funding may be available for participants through ACT Government funding initiatives – ACT User Choice funding for the delivery of Australian Apprenticeships.
Wisdom is an approved training provider for Australian apprenticeships/traineeships in the ACT. This means employers may be eligible for government incentives that will subsidise the cost of a qualification.