- Duration: 11 months, flexible online delivery
- Start Date : 30 Oct 2017
- Price : $7,450
- Location: online
Developing leaders and increasing Australia’s capabilities in world-class customer service excellence.
Customer engagement is the foundation of success and growth in most organisations. A satisfied customer generates word-of-mouth promotion and will often be a repeat customer, generating success and growth in your business.
Our Diploma of Customer Engagement teaches individuals and teams advanced skills in the areas of customer service, management and leadership, and provides an educational experience based on the latest research and best practice.
Participants in the program are customer service managers and aspiring managers looking to take their career to the next level, and lead the continued growth and professionalism of the customer service industry in Australia. Graduates of the program will be propelled into the highest ranks in customer service in Australia.
In committing to the Diploma you will:
- Develop current and evidence-backed management and leadership skills to enhance your career.
- Become a leader in your organisation by applying innovative approaches and ideas (as workplace examples in assessments) to improve business practices and capabilities.
- Develop transferable skills, which you can pass onto your teams, cementing you as a leader in your field and adding additional value to your organisation.
- Share experiences and knowledge with other participants to build key relationships and promote peer learning.
- Learn from experienced facilitators who will share their management expertise and work closely with you to develop your skills and achieve your qualification.
- Achieve a nationally-recognised qualification.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be issued with the Diploma of Customer Engagement (BSB50315)—Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062. The program has been designed to meet the needs of a range of organisational environments and includes a range of competencies.