- Start Date : To be determined
Assist others in their workplace learning and career development!
This workshop is designed for managers and team leaders to develop a range of skills and strategies to assist other people in their workplace learning and career development. Participants will develop the key skills and techniques to take on the role and/or mentor in a modern workplace that can be adjusted and modified to suit different workplace contexts.
What you will learn – Topics in this workshop include:
– Engaging and inspiring effective workplace learning
– Facilitating formal and informal learning networks
– Guiding the career development of others.
We offer flexible solutions to your training needs:
– This one day (or two half days) workshop can be specifically tailored to your organisation’s needs
– Training can be delivered at your venue or ours at a time and duration that suits your organisation.
WISDOM’s state-of-the art Learning Centre is located at Fairbairn in the exciting airport precinct and offers a spacious, quality learning environment for a true change from day-to-day business.
Expressions of Interest:
Register your interest by clicking the ‘expression of interest’ button or contact the friendly team at WISDOM on 02 6257 8588 for more details.