Natalie is client focused and passionate about delivering workshops that are engaging, thought provoking and personalised. She creates a process where everyone has an opportunity to contribute, create and achieve desired outcomes in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
Natalie has worked with senior executives and managers in both the public and private sector consulting, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating large scale learning and development programs.
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching (currently studying)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) Accredited Practitioner
- Strengths Profiler Practitioner
- Accredited NLP Practitioner
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Certification
Natalie has delivered facilitation for a broad range of clients in the public and private sectors. This experience gives Natalie an appreciation and deep understanding of the complex challenges in the modern workplace and the capabilities that are required to deliver results now and into the future.
- Leadership development
- People management
- Team development
- Self-awareness and Whole Brain Thinking – Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument
- Coaching skills for managers
- Effective communication
- Managing performance
- Emotional Intelligence
- Change management
- Adult learning principles
- Energy management for leaders
- Presentation skills
- Strengths profiler assessment for individuals and teams