Marion is passionate about helping people achieve their full potential through Learning & Development programs.
• Master of Human Resource Management
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
• Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
• Australian Human Resources Institute – Certified Professional.
Marion is a dynamic trainer and facilitator of learning with 15 years experience in supporting people to achieve their development, career or business goals. Marion has 27 years experience in the field of workplace relations and human resource management across a diverse range of industries, both public and private. Marion has 22 years experience in state, territory and federal public service agencies.
Marion has held multiple national Human Resources Management roles and brings a wealth of practical day-to-day experience to her training arsenal as she has dealt with senior public service executives and business owners/managers to provide advice, support and deliver training in a HR capacity. Her skills are further complimented by her project management experience having led a diverse range of complex projects, including the first Government roll out of an integrated performance management IT system for the Family Court of Australia.
Coupled with her confident, engaging and exacting approach to training and professional development, Marion is a standout designer, developer and facilitator of innovative learning programs. Marion’s highly engaging training style ensures she always achieves high quality outcomes for her clients.
Marion has extensive experience in training a broad range of topics including:
• Leadership and management
• Human Resources
• Training design and development
• Coaching and mentoring/project management
• Planning and organising
• Communication and interpersonal relations
• Resilience and wellbeing
• Analytical and critical thinking
• Working in international environments
• Change management
• Strategic planning
• Online learning and e-learning production