Marion is passionate about helping people achieve their full potential through Learning & Development programs.
Qualifications and memberships
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Diploma of Training Design and Development (current)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Australian Human Resources Institute – Certified Professional
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) Certified Practitioner
- Member Australian Institute Training and Development
- Member of the Customer Service Institute of Australia
Marion is a dynamic trainer and facilitator of learning with a background in supporting people to achieve their management, business or personal career goals.
Marion has extensive experience in the field of workplace relations and human resource management across a diverse range of industries, both public and private. Early in her career Marion worked in state, territory and federal public service agencies, across portfolios as diverse as land management, public housing, aboriginal development, public health, international aid and family law.
Marion has also spent 12 years working as an industrial relations and business advisor to small business, including the community pharmacy and community education sectors.
Marion brings a wealth of practical day-to-day experience to her training arsenal as she has advised and guided senior public service executives and business owners/managers to successfully achieve business objectives and goals.
Her skills are further complimented by her project management experience having led a diverse range of complex projects, including the modern award and penalty rate cases for the Pharmacy Guild of Australia.
Coupled with her confident and engaging approach to training and professional development, Marion is a standout designer, developer and facilitator of innovative learning programs. Marion’s highly engaging training style ensures she always achieves high quality outcomes for her clients.
- Leadership and management
- Industrial relations
- Human resource management
- Training design and development
- Project management
- Business operations
- Coaching and mentoring
- Operational planning
- Resilience and wellbeing
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Working in international environments
- Change management
- Strategic planning