Libby is a design and development expert who draws on her extensive and diverse background to create quality learning programs.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Leadership)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Education
- Excel Expert Certification
- Professional Communication
- Golden Key International Membership
Libby has over 25 years’ experience in education and training. She is passionate about creating learning environments that engage, support and build capacity. She is particularly passionate about the use of technology in learning and has presented nationally and internationally on the use of games in learning and how to create engaging online communities.
Libby’s has worked in a range of industries and sectors including Head of Department Information and Communication Technology, Course Manager Postgraduate Studies, Chief Information Officer and Education. This enables her to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to her projects.
Libby also has extensive experience managing and building teams and mentoring and coaching. She volunteers as a mentor with’ Women in Technology’ and coaches emerging leaders.
- Presentation skills
- Business analysis and strategic planning
- Leadership coaching and mentoring
- Time management
- Change management
- Team building
- Instructional design
- Leadership and management
- Learning and Development
- Learning strategy
- Design Thinking
- Training development and implementation