Kylie draws on her law enforcement career, which spans nearly three decades, coupled with her skills, experience and qualifications as a trainer and facilitator, to provide a quality learning environment for participants.
- Vincent Fairfax Fellow (Centre for Ethical Leadership)
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Masters in Education
- Diploma in Security Risk Management
- Graduate Diploma in Education and Training
- Graduate Diploma in Labour Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (Criminal Justice Administration)
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Certification
Kylie brings a rare perspective to her training consultation, as she combines nearly 30 years of government and law enforcement experiences with extensive qualifications in learning and education.
As a member of the Australian Federal Police, including the past five years as a member of the senior executive service, Kylie has conducted and led many investigations including secondments to the Australian Customs Service and the former National Crime Authority. She also facilitated international investigations on behalf of State and Commonwealth law enforcement agencies as a liaison officer in Hong Kong. More recently she led the AFP’s learning and development portfolio, including close collaboration with other Department of Home Affairs agencies. A key focus during this time was the embedding of an investigation’s continuum and a robust Detective designation framework.
Kylie’s leadership and management experience at an executive level is extremely diverse, including professional standards, community policing, emergency management, forensics and protection operations. She has strong professional networks and relationships across the sector including academia.
- Leadership and management training
- Strategic and corporate planning
- Mentoring and coaching
- Problem solving
- Risk management
- Project management
- Cultural reform
- Team building
- Ethical decision making
- Stakeholder engagement
- Ministerial and parliamentary liaison
- Learning strategy
- Working in and across government
- Law Enforcement
- Coaching and mentoring