Karina is an experienced facilitator with clients across the government, community and private sectors.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Graduate Certificate in Careers Education and Development (RMIT)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of Asian Studies (Specialist)
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI for Whole Brain Thinking) accredited practitioner
- Accredited Organisational Coach, Institute of Executive Coaching & Leadership Level 3
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Professional Member, Career Development Association of Australia
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Certification
Karina has over 12 years of experience in the federal government, including over 5 years at the Executive level, Karina’s experience spans program delivery, policy evaluation, and leadership capability development.
She specialises in working with new and aspiring leaders to develop their leadership capability and to strategically manage their leadership careers. She is particularly interested in assisting organisations to develop their leadership pipeline and retain their high-performing staff through targeted training.
With a passion for helping others to be successful and fulfilled in their working lives, Karina works with clients to improve self-awareness, emotional intelligence, productivity, communication and resilience. The strong interpersonal skills, curiosity and compassion that Karina brings to her work allow her to provide an insightful perspective and a focus on moving forward. Through her engaging presence, Karina works with clients to identify their values, leverage their strengths and work through their barriers to implement positive changes in their leadership careers and their organisations.
- Professional relationship coaching and training
- Executive coaching
- Career development
- Workplace culture and leadership
- Policy evaluation
- Capability development
- Organisational strategy development
- Policy and strategic advice
- Customer service
- Customer facing service program design and improvement
- Business development
- Professional presentations