Jo is dedicated to providing service excellence to all clients across a broad range of sectors
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Social Science (Justice Studies)
- Advanced Diploma of Government (Management)
- Diploma of Government (Investigations)
- Certificate IV in Investigations
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders
- Trait Emotional Intelligence Certification
Jo Kamira is an accomplished Human Resources Practitioner with over 30 years of practical experience in leading and managing teams, designing and delivering courses, conducting workplace investigations with a strong focus on cultural capacity and equity.
Jo combines her practical knowledge of contemporary workplace investigation principles and laws, particularly those relating to procedural fairness, decision making and key workplace policies concerning misconduct with her specialist investigative and analytical skills, to develop and provide services aimed at helping clients investigate and manage workplace issues efficiently, expeditiously and fairly.
Jo has over 30 years experience in lecturing, training and facilitation in Australia Customs Service, AFP, CSU, University of Canberra, Macquarie University and RTOs. Most recently, Jo has been appointed to the ACT Legal Aid Review Panel. She currently trains APS and non-government staff in fraud awareness, governance, code of conduct and employment relations.
- Human resource management
- Training and assessment
- Leadership and management
- Design and development
- Decision making
- Investigations management
- Learning and development
- Business planning
- Business and organisational governance
- Coaching and mentoring.