Jayne brings experience, skills, high energy and enthusiasm to her role as a facilitator with Wisdom.
- Master of Public Health – Health Services Administration
- Master of Science – Community Health Administration and Wellness Promotion
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Advanced Diploma of Management (HR)
- Advanced Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Lead auditor (WHS)
- ICAM incident investigator (WHS, mine, rail)
- Diploma of Government (in progress)
Jayne brings a unique combination of education and real-world experience in senior leadership and management roles that include a highly successful 22-year career as an officer in the US Air Force. Jayne joined Wisdom after fifteen years of working in varied roles in the Australian public, private and not-for-profit sectors encompassing executive level work in highly regulated and complex organisations, specifically in aviation and health.
Jayne has strong capabilities and know-how in organisational policy development and implementation, operations, critical thinking, and vocational education and training. Jayne designed and delivered education and training to all levels of the public and private sector, from executive management to graduates, working in challenging operating environments requiring legislative interpretation, data analysis and transparency.
Jayne is a confident, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic presenter who thrives on making a positive difference to people and organisations through learning and facilitation. Jayne leverages her diverse background to engage with all types of learners, contexts and industries including defence, health, preventive medicine, aged care, work health and safety, and aviation.
Jayne loves her adopted country and is a Voluntary Guide at the Australian War Memorial where she authored and then delivered over three hundred and fifty 90-minute tours spanning five years. Jayne also volunteered, for a 3-year period, as the War Memorial’s trainer and assessor of new voluntary guides.
Jayne’s broad skill set includes:
- Training and facilitation
- Presentation skills
- Communication, negotiation and facilitation
- Policy development
- Risk management
- Compliance and regulation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Working in government
- Critical thinking
- Leadership and management
- Performance management
- Strategic planning
- Work Health and Safety
- Safety and quality in healthcare