Wisdom provides specialist design capabilities and collaborates with subject matter experts to design high quality and effective training programs. Our consultants apply best practice approaches to ensure high quality adult learning programs are developed including:
- Logical training modules
- Appropriate length and sequence of modules and assessment
- A recommended learning and assessment process
- Recommended learning pathway and methods of delivery
- Consideration of the characteristics of adult learners in your team's culture and context.
Wisdom applies specialist design capabilities and collaborates with client subject matter experts to design and develop quality role based training programs. Our instructional design services help organisation’s internal training teams deliver effective training programs.
We work in partnership with our clients to provide expert advice and support to ensure successful project outcomes. Our consultancy services include:
- Specialist advice and support to design, develop and deliver both accredited and non accredited learning programs for staff at all levels
- Review of existing training programs to ensure learning effectiveness and efficiency in design, delivery and evaluation
- Accreditation services in partnership with clients to map their training programs against nationally recognised qualifications.
- Development of training and assessment systems, including training policies and frameworks.
- Evaluation of training programs
- Strategic learning and development advice and learning strategy development
- Development of initiatives for learning, development and human resource management including performance management, business planning, leadership, innovation, legislative training and others.