• Master of Management
• Master of Business Administration
• Graduate Certificate in Applied Management
• Bachelor of Arts
• Diploma of Government
• Advanced Diploma of Project Management
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Ingrid is the consummate learning and development specialist combining skill, experience, intelligence and personality to provide high quality learning and development services.
Ingrid’s public sector career spans over twenty years and included roles in operations, policy development and implementation, program design, project management and learning and development. These roles included senior management and leadership levels.
Ingrid combines a strong educational background with extensive practical real world experience to provide quality learning, facilitation and consulting services.
Ingrid is an engaging and dynamic facilitator with excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills. Ingrid has particular expertise in:
• Leadership and management
• Training and facilitation
• Policy development
• Problem solving and decision making
• Risk management
• Project management
• Instructional design
• Change management
• Team building
• Ministerial and parliamentary liaison
• Learning strategy
• Compliance and regulation
• Presentation skills
• Communication, negotiation and facilitation
• Performance management
• Working in government
• Mentoring and coaching.