Our team of experienced facilitators help organisations facilitate their strategic, business and operational planning and engage team members in the planning process.
Strategic and business planning
Wisdom’s approach to facilitating business planning is to establish a genuine partnership with management to refine and develop the outputs of the planning process. We then develop effective strategies to achieve those goals by ensuring planning sessions are:
- enjoyable for participants
- conducted with a philosophy of facilitating practical client focused solutions.
Wisdom’s business planning sessions are designed to ensure that all participants will leave a workshop with:
- a strong sense of engagement through being involved in the planning process
- ownership of the planning outcomes through being part of the development process
- relevant practical strategies for inclusion in the business plan
- clearly defined accountabilities and next actions
- a feeling of achievement through participation in a relevant, practical planning process that achieved real outcomes.
Innovation and idea generation
Innovation is recognised as a key to success for modern organisations to respond to the rapidly changing environment. We facilitate innovation and idea generation workshops with organisations to develop strategies to:
- improve service and team performance
- respond to changes in the internal or external environment
- generate new business
- do more with less
- develop new products and services.
Meetings can be more effective and achieve real outcomes with a Wisdom facilitator. We provide focus, direction and manage the meeting process to ensure the achievement of agreed deliverables.
Our expert facilitators lead focus groups of customers, staff or other stakeholders to identify service, workplace or organisational issues. A range of alternative solutions to issues can also be developed during focus groups. Our facilitator will professionally guide the group towards achieving the agreed outcomes of the process.