Debra is a specialist in design, delivery and assessment of nationally recognised training and role specific development programs
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Vocational Education and Training
- Diploma of Training Design and Development
- Diploma of Frontline Management
- Certificate IV Government (partial completion)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV Project Management (partial completion)
- Certificate IV in Retail Management
- Member – National Council of Women.
Debra has 20 years experience as an educator and capability development consultant who has worked across an extensive range of sectors and business settings including commonwealth and state public service and national corporate businesses.
Her depth of expertise and qualifications bring highly coveted industry acumen, business knowledge and learning and development know-how to serving clients, the team and learners, alike.
Debra is a specialist in design, delivery and assessment of nationally recognised training including qualifications in business, communications, training and assessment, management, leadership and role specific development programs to support and ensure capable flexible and high performing people.
Debra has extensive experience in training a broad range of topics including:
- Training needs analysis
- Competency frameworks
- Induction design and implementation
- VET accredited instructional design
- Assessment strategies and validations
- Group facilitation
- Leadership and management and Performance management
- Training and facilitation
- Problem solving and decision making
- Team building
- Communication, negotiation and facilitation
- Mentoring and coaching.