Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
This course provides participants with an introduction to the real estate industry and the roles of salespersons and property managers. The Property and Stock Agents Act identifies the education an individual requires when applying to become an Assistant Agent in NSW.
- Be supported by highly experienced and renowned real estate facilitators who will share their expertise in both sales and property management and work closely with you to achieve your goals
- Develop a strong knowledge of salespersons’ and property managers’ rights and obligations under both legislation and common law
- Gain practical skills to enable you to commence your new role in sales or property management
- Achieve a statement of attainment for nationally recognised units of competency
- Provides a pathway to the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice, of which this course forms stream one of three.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment from the Property Services Training Package (CPP) which meets the educational requirements to apply for an NSW Assistant Agent.
What you can achieve
By attending this course you will develop skills and underpinning knowledge in a range of areas including:
What you will learn
- Legal and ethical requirements for real estate professionals
- Professional practice and the roles within Agency
- Legislative framework for Real Estate
- Marketing of both property and the agency
- Working with Trust Money.
To achieve completion of the registration course you must meet the evidence requirements for five units of competency – (Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062):
Units of competency
- CPPREP4001 Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts.
The participant fee for the NSW Assistant Agent Course is $1,950 (GST free). If you are registering and paying for this course as an individual (not your employer), then please contact the Wisdom office on 02 6257 8588 before registration.
Wisdom will be launching this program in 2021.
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|