Certificate IV in Government Investigations
The PSP40416 Certificate IV in Government Investigations is designed to build and develop the skills and knowledge required to plan, initiate, conduct and finalise an investigation in a government or regulatory compliance environment.
- Learn via digital workshops that recreate the face to face Wisdom learning experience using a range of facilitation techniques and engagement tools
- Enhanced skill and capability development in your investigations role
- Learn and apply ethical and legislative requirements within your workplace
- Directly improve practices through using ‘real world’ examples in activities and assessments
- Share experiences and knowledge with other participants, potentially building key relationships
- Learn from experienced facilitators who will share their investigations and public sector management expertise and work closely with you to develop your skills and achieve your qualification
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be issued with the PSP40416 Certificate IV in Government Investigations – Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062. Fifteen units of competency are required for this qualification, 6 core units and 9 elective units:
- PSPETH002 (core) Uphold and support the values and principles of public service
- PSPINV001 (core) Plan and initiate an investigation
- PSPINV002 (core) Conduct an investigation
- PSPINV003 (core) Finalise an investigation
- PSPREG003 (core) Apply regulatory powers
- PSPREG012 (core) Gather information through interviews
- BSBWHS201 (elective) Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- PSPREG005 (elective) Assess Compliance
- PSPREG008 (elective) Act on non compliance
- PSPGEN043 (elective) Apply government processes
- PSPGEN038 (elective) Identify and Treat Risks
- PSPREG010 (elective) Prepare a brief of evidence
- PSPREG015 (elective) Receive and validate data
- PSPGEN029 (elective) Value diversity
- PSPLEG002 (elective) Encourage compliance with legislation in the public sector
The full fee for the PSP40416 Certificate IV in Government is $5,300 (GST free). However, funded training opportunities* are available for eligible participants.
Fees paid in advance
Wisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals of more than $1500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
As a result of government restrictions relating to COVID-19, this program will be delivered digitally. We will continue to monitor the unfolding situation and keep participants informed as we get closer to the scheduled date of the program. If government restrictions are lifted, the program will return to face to face delivery for ACT participants. For any remote participants, an alternative solution will be provided.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|
|Certificate IV in Government Investigations June 2020 (Digital Delivery)||23/06/2020||$5,300.00|