Diploma of Leadership and Management
The work of leadership is constantly evolving. COVID-19 has triggered massive disruption to how we plan, manage and lead our people and organisations. A new ‘normal’ is being created and we don’t really know what it is going to look like! What we do know is more than ever we need leadership skills. Current and future leaders need to be able to respond and lead through disruption, change, massive physical, economic, performance and workplace cultural challenges. This will require a shift in thinking; a shift in mindset; a shift in engagement practices; a shift in how to lead people; a shift in performance – a shift in Leadership. This program will help you develop LeaderSHIFT capabilities.
- Learn via digital workshops that recreate the face to face Wisdom learning experience using a range of facilitation techniques and engagement tools
- Develop contemporary management and leadership skills to enhance your career
- Directly improve business practices by using workplace examples in activities and assessments
- Develop transferable skills, key to all organisational environments
- Share experiences and knowledge with other participants, to build key relationships
- Learn from experienced facilitators who will share their management expertise and work closely with you to develop your skills and achieve your qualification
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
Upon successful completion of the program and all the assessment requirements, Wisdom Learning will issue participants with a nationally recognised qualification: BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management. The program has been designed to meet the needs of a range of organisational environments and includes the following twelve units of competency:
- BSBLDR511 (core) Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 (core) Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 (core) Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 (core) Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT520 (elective) Plan and manage the flexible workforce
- BSBHRM405 (elective) Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBINN502 (elective) Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBWOR501 (elective) Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT502 (elective) Manage people performance
- BSBLED501 (elective) Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBLDR513 (elective) Communicate with influence
- BSBMGT516 (elective) Facilitate continuous improvement.
The full fee for the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management is $5,500 (GST free) including all program materials, assessment, resources, venue and related costs. However, funding opportunities might be available for eligible participants.
Fees paid in advance
Wisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals for more than $1500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
Contact the Wisdom team for more information on eligibility and traineeship opportunities for User Choice on 02 6257 8588 or email, email@example.com
This digitally delivered program uses a range of engaging educational tools and techniques to enrich your Wisdom learning experience. The program is led by a real facilitator in real time and uses virtual breakout rooms, group discussions, supporting digital resources and interactive tools such as whiteboards, quizzing and polling features to ensue collaborative learning.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|
|Diploma of Leadership and Management September 2020 (Digital Delivery)||29/09/2020||$5,500.00|