Diploma of Leadership and Management
This innovative and flexible management and leadership program is designed to help today’s and tomorrow’s managers lead and manage in modern organisations. The program focuses on the key management and leadership skills of leading people, building teams, planning, managing performance, managing a flexible workforce and leading innovation. The program is aimed at meeting the needs of managers in a range of organisational environments and is a ‘must’ for current and future managers.
- Develop contemporary management and leadership skills to enhance your career
- Directly improve business practices by using workplace examples in activities and assessments
- Develop transferable skills, key to all organisational environments
- Share experiences and knowledge with other participants, potentially building key relationships
- Learn from experienced facilitators who will share their management expertise and work closely with you to develop your skills and achieve your qualification
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Provides a pathway to the BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
Upon successful completion of the program and all the assessment requirements, Wisdom Learning will issue participants with a nationally recognised qualification: BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management. The program has been designed to meet the needs of a range of organisational environments and includes the following twelve units of competency:
- BSBLDR511 (core) Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 (core) Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 (core) Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 (core) Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT520 (elective) Plan and manage the flexible workforce
- BSBHRM405 (elective) Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBINN502 (elective) Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBWOR501 (elective) Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT502 (elective) Manage people performance
- BSBLED501 (elective) Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBLDR513 (elective) Communicate with influence
- BSBMGT516 (elective) Facilitate continuous improvement.
The full fee for the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management is $5,100 (GST free) including all program materials, assessment, resources, venue and related costs. However, funding opportunities might be available for eligible participants.
Funding may be available for staff and managers through ACT Government funding initiatives - ACT User Choice funding for the delivery of Australian Apprenticeships. Australian Apprenticeships in the ACT are funded by the ACT and Australian Governments.
Wisdom is an approved training provider of Australian apprenticeships/traineeships in the ACT. This means employers may be eligible for Government subsidies that will meet all or part of the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management course fee. Eligible participants will pay a compulsory tuition fee of $350. Additional fees may be applicable for employers to meet any gaps between the course fee and the subsidies available. The additional fees for the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management is $2,290 for a participant who is a new employee* to the organisation.
Also participants who successfully complete the program and achieve their qualification will be eligible for $300 completion incentive payment from Skills Canberra.
Contact the Wisdom team for more information on eligibility and traineeship opportunities for User Choice on 02 6257 8588 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Under User Choice funding a new worker is defined as a person who has been employed within an enterprise for less than three (3) months full-time or twelve (12) months part-time or casually prior to commencing an Australian Apprenticeship.
Fees paid in advance
Wisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals for more than $1500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
As you will no doubt be aware there are current restrictions on movement and gatherings in social and professional settings. In regard to the training of this program, we will deliver workshops digitally if Government restrictions prevent face to face delivery. We will continue to monitor the unfolding situation and keep registered participants informed as we get closer to the scheduled date of the program.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|
|Diploma of Leadership and Management May 2020||26/05/2020||$5,100.00|