Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
This program provides participants who are new to the real estate industry with the skills and underpinning knowledge to perform the multifaceted role of a real estate salesperson and/or property manager. The CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) is suited for those looking to gain an overall understanding and skills in both sales and property management and/or those looking to commence work as a sales or property management assistant. The program is tailored to property services and industry requirements and the skills and knowledge needed to facilitate a direct workplace outcome in the ACT.
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Meet the requirements for registration in the ACT
- Develop skills in your selected area of specialisation
- Provides a pathway to CPP07 ACT Licensing Statement of Attainment or CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management)
- Learn from highly experienced real estate facilitators who work closely with you to achieve your goals
- Understand your rights and obligations under both legislation and common law
- Develop extensive skills and knowledge to become successful and enable you to achieve sustainable results in your chosen role.
Upon successful completion of the program and all assessment requirements, Wisdom will issue participants with a nationally recognised qualification: CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate). The relevant training package for this qualification is: CPP07 Property Services.
The CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) qualification has been designed to suit the needs of persons aspiring to work in the real estate industry as a salesperson or property manager. The Units of Competency for this program are:
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work (Core)
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work (Core)
- CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete agency work in the property industry (Core)
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk (Core)
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry (Core)
- CPPDSM3008A Maintain and protect condition of managed properties
- CPPDSM4002A Apply knowledge of state or territory legislative and regulatory framework to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4049 Implement maintenance program for managed properties
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4017A Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4056A Manage conflict and disputes in the property industry
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation.
The total fee for the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) is $4,500 (GST free) including all program materials, assessment, resources, venue and related costs; however funding may be available for eligible participants.
Funded Training Opportunities
Funding may be available for staff and managers through ACT Government funding initiatives - ACT User Choice funding for the delivery of Australian Apprenticeships. Australian Apprenticeships in the ACT are funded by the ACT and Australian Government.
Wisdom is an approved training provider of Australian apprenticeships/traineeships in the ACT. This means employers may be eligible for Government subsidies that will meet all or part of the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) course fee. Eligible participants will pay a compulsory tuition fee of $350. Additional fees may be applicable for employers to meet any gaps between the course fee and the subsidies available. The additional fees for the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) is $1,950 for a participant who is a new employee to the organisation*.
Participants who successfully complete the program and achieve their qualification will also be eligible for a $300 completion incentive payment from Skills Canberra. Contact the Wisdom team for more information on eligibility and traineeship opportunities for User Choice on (02) 6257 8588 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Under User Choice funding a new worker is defined as a person who has been employed within an enterprise for less than three (3) months full-time or twelve (12) months part-time or casually prior to commencing an Australian Apprenticeship.
Fees paid in advance
Wisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals for more than $1500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
As you will no doubt be aware there are current restrictions on movement and gatherings in social and professional settings. In regard to the training of this program, we will deliver workshops digitally if Government restrictions prevent face to face delivery. We will continue to monitor the unfolding situation and keep registered participants informed as we get closer to the scheduled date of the program.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|