Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
This program provides participants who are new to the real estate industry with the skills and underpinning knowledge to perform the multifaceted role of a real estate salesperson. It is suited to those looking to focus on selling residential real estate in the ACT and covers all of the essential skills to give you a fantastic head start as a successful Real Estate Sales person.
- Learn essential skills to become a successful sales person
- Develop a thorough understanding of the real estate industry
- Understand your rights and obligations under both legislation and common law
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification and meet the requirements for registration in the ACT
- Learn from highly experienced real estate facilitators who work closely with you to achieve your goals
- Create a learning pathway to CPP07 ACT Licensing Statement of Attainment or CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management).
Upon successful completion of the program and all assessment requirements, will issue participants with a nationally recognised qualification: CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate). The relevant training package for this qualification is: CPP07 Property Services.
The CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) qualification has been designed to suit the needs of persons aspiring to work in the real estate industry as a salesperson. The Units of Competency for this program are:
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work (Core)
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work (Core)
- CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete agency work in the property industry (Core)
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk (Core)
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry (Core)
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- CPPDSM4002A Apply knowledge of state or territory legislative and regulatory framework to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4057 Monitor a safe workplace in the property industry
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4017A Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- BSBRKG304 Maintain business records
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- CPPDSM4056A Manage conflict and disputes in the property industry
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM5020A Manage and Monitor effective client service in the real estate industry.
Funded Training Opportunities
The total fee for the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) is $5,300 (GST free) however funding may be available for eligible participants.
Fees paid in advance
Wisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals for more than $1500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|
|Cert IV in Property Services (Sales) May 2021||17/02/2021||$5,300.00|