Diploma of Government
- Develop contemporary public sector management and leadership skills to enhance your career
- Directly improve agency practices by using workplace examples in activities and assessments
- Develop transferable skills, key to all public sector environments
- Share experiences and knowledge with other participants, potentially building key relationships
- Learn from experienced facilitators who will share their public sector management expertise and work closely with you to develop your skills and achieve your qualification
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be issued with the PSP50116 Diploma of Government. Eleven units of competency are required for this qualification:
- PSPETH003 Promote the values and ethos of public service
- PSPGEN047 Promote diversity
- PSPGEN054 Use complex workplace communication strategies
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- BSBWHS301 Maintain workplace safety
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- PSPGEN060 Manage performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- PSPGEN053 Provide leadership
- PSPGEN056 Facilitate change.
The full fee for the PSP50116 Diploma of Government is $5,100 (GST free) including all program materials, assessment, resources, venue and related costs. However, funding opportunities might be available for eligible participants*.
*Funding opportunitiesFunding may be available for staff and managers through ACT Government funding initiatives - ACT User Choice funding for the delivery of Australian Apprenticeships. Australian Apprenticeships in the ACT are funded by the ACT and Australian Government.
Wisdom is an approved training provider of Australian apprenticeships/traineeships in the ACT. This means employers may be eligible for Government subsidies that will meet all or part of the PSP50116 Diploma of Government course fee. Eligible participants will pay a compulsory tuition fee of $350. Additional fees may be applicable for employers to meet any gaps between the course fee and the subsidies available. If your staff member is a new worker* there is no gap fee in addition to the tuition fee, however, if your employee is an existing worker** the gap fee is $2,590.
Participants who successfully complete the program and achieve their qualification will also be eligible for a $300 completion incentive payment from Skills Canberra. Contact the Wisdom team for more information on eligibility and traineeship opportunities for User Choice on (02) 6257 8588 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Under User Choice funding a new worker is defined as a person who has been employed within an enterprise for less than three (3) months full-time or twelve (12) months part-time or casually prior to commencing an Australian Apprenticeship.
**Under User Choice funding an existing worker is defined as a person who is currently employed (outside of the New Staff definition).
Fees paid in advance
Wisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals for more than $1500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
As you will no doubt be aware there are current restrictions on movement and gatherings in social and professional settings. In regard to the training of this program, we will deliver workshops digitally if Government restrictions prevent face to face delivery. We will continue to monitor the unfolding situation and keep registered participants informed as we get closer to the scheduled date of the program.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|
|Diploma of Government May 2020||19/05/2020||$5,100.00|