Diploma of Government
- Learn via digital workshops that recreate the face to face Wisdom learning experience using a range of facilitation techniques and engagement tools
- Develop contemporary public sector management and leadership skills to enhance your career
- Directly improve agency practices by using workplace examples in activities and assessments
- Develop transferable skills, key to all public sector environments
- Share experiences and knowledge with other participants, potentially building key relationships
- Learn from experienced facilitators who will share their public sector management expertise and work closely with you to develop your skills and achieve your qualification
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be issued with the PSP50116 Diploma of Government. Eleven units of competency are required for this qualification:
- PSPETH003 Promote the values and ethos of public service
- PSPGEN047 Promote diversity
- PSPGEN054 Use complex workplace communication strategies
- PSPLEG003 Promote compliance with legislation in the public sector
- BSBWHS301 Maintain workplace safety
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- PSPGEN060 Manage performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- PSPGEN053 Provide leadership
- PSPGEN056 Facilitate change.
The full fee for the PSP50116 Diploma of Government is $5,500 (GST free). However, funding opportunities might be available for eligible participants*.
Fees paid in advance
Wisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals for more than $1500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
This digitally delivered program uses a range of engaging educational tools and techniques to enrich your Wisdom learning experience. The program is led by a real facilitator in real time and uses virtual breakout rooms, group discussions, supporting digital resources and interactive tools such as whiteboards, quizzing and polling features to ensue collaborative learning.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|