Diploma of Project Management
Projects are critical components of an organisation’s business strategy so their success has great influence over organisational performance. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. Program participants will be drawn from across a number of industry sectors. Individual learners on the program may manage projects in a variety of contexts, and they will have project leadership and management roles and be responsible for achieving project objectives.
The program involves the completion of assessment and evidence gathering activities for twelve units of competency. The workshop content, learning activities and assessment tasks have been structured into five phases to provide a logical and manageable approach to the program content.
- Learn via digital workshops that recreate the face to face Wisdom learning experience using a range of facilitation techniques and engagement tools
- Enhanced project management skills and knowledge
- Share experiences and knowledge with other project managers
- Directly improve project management practices in their workplace by utilising workplace examples in activities and assessments
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
To achieve the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (you must meet the evidence requirements for 12 units of competency– (Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062).
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG520 Manage project governance
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Fees paid in advanceWisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals for more than $1,500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1,500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
*Funded Training Opportunities
‘ACT User choice’ Apprenticeships/Traineeships
Employees working in a project management role within the ACT may be eligible to complete this qualification under an apprenticeship/traineeship: ‘ACT User choice’ funding for the delivery of Australian Apprenticeships. Eligible participants will only pay a tuition fee of $850 including all program materials, assessment, resources, venue and related costs. In addition to this, participants who successfully complete the program and achieve their qualification may also be eligible to receive a completion payment of $300 from Skills Canberra.
Contact the Wisdom team for more information on eligibility and traineeship opportunities on 02 6257 8588 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This digitally delivered program uses a range of engaging educational tools and techniques to enrich your Wisdom learning experience. The program is led by a real facilitator in real time and uses virtual breakout rooms, group discussions, supporting digital resources and interactive tools such as whiteboards, quizzing and polling features to ensue collaborative learning.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|
|Diploma of Project Management October 2020 (Digital Delivery)||26/10/2020||$5,500.00|