ACT Registration Course
This course provides participants with an introduction to the real estate industry and the roles of sales persons and property managers. The Agents Act 2003 identifies the education an individual requires when applying to become a Registered Salespersons (Property Manager) in the ACT. This course meets those requirements.
What you can achieve
Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment from the Property Services training package (CPP07) which meets the educational requirements to apply for registration through Access Canberra.
What you will learn
By attending this course you will develop skills and underpinning knowledge in a range of areas including:
- The legislative framework
- Essential communication skills for real estate professionals
- Legal and ethical requirements for real estate professionals
- The role of sales people and property managers
- Consumer and agency risk.
- Learn from highly experienced and renowned real estate facilitators who will share their expertise in both sales and property management and work closely with you to achieve your goals
- Develop a strong knowledge of salespersons’ and property managers’ rights and obligations under both legislation and common law
- Gain practical skills to enable you to effectively fulfill your new role in sales or property management
- Achieve a statement of attainment for nationally recognised units of competency
- Provides a pathway to the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate), of which this course forms stream one of three.
Units of Competency
To achieve completion of the registration course you must meet the evidence requirements for five units of competency.
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
Fees paid in advance
Wisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals for more than $1500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|
|ACT Real Estate Registration November 2020||17/11/2020||$1,950.00|