Certificate III in Business
This innovative and flexible program is designed to develop the skills and capabilities of staff working in modern business support and administrative roles. The program provides an opportunity for existing and new staff in roles such as reception, office administration and personal assistants to access quality learning and development that will enhance their efficiency and effectiveness in their role.
- Develop skills and capabilities to perform business support and administration roles
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification, BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- Learn from experienced facilitators who will share their extensive experience in business, customer service and administration
- Learn in a supportive environment alongside other participants in similar roles
- Directly improve practices in your organisation by using workplace examples in activities and assessments
- Provides a pathway to higher level business qualifications.
To achieve the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business from the BSB Business Services Training Package you must meet the evidence requirements for 12 units of competency (1 core unit plus 11 elective units). The core unit for this qualification is BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace.
- BSBWHS302 - Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBADM311 - Maintain business resources
- BSBINM301 - Organise workplace information
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBITU313 - Design and produce digital text documents
- BSBFLM303 - Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBPUR301 - Purchase goods and services
- BSBCUE301 - Use multiple information systems
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation.
Opportunity for those working in real estate
If you are working within the real estate industry in a support or administrative role this program can be tailored to meet the educational requirements to apply for registration in the ACT by completing Wisdom’s ACT Real Estate Registration course. To achieve completion of the ACT Real Estate Registration course you must meet the evidence requirements for five units of competency.
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
Funding may be available for staff and managers through ACT Government funding initiatives - ACT User Choice funding for the delivery of Australian Apprenticeships. Wisdom is an approved training provider of Australian apprenticeships/traineeships in the ACT. This means employers may be eligible for Government incentives that will subsidise the cost for participants to achieve the BSB30115 Certificate III in Business. Eligible participants will only pay a tuition fee of $450. There are no other fees or charges. Also participants who successfully complete the program and achieve their qualification will be eligible for $300 completion incentive payment from Skills Canberra.
Fees paid in advance
Wisdom do not collect fees paid in advance from individuals for more than $1500. If you are an individual enrolling in this training program please ensure you select the ‘Tentative Enrolment’ option. As an individual fee paying participant Wisdom requires an initial payment of $1500 to be paid in advance of your training program. Please proceed to complete the enrolment process and a Wisdom team member will contact you to arrange payment of the $1,500 deposit and confirm your enrolment.
Wisdom Learning RTO number 88062
|Name||Course Start Date||Cost|