Wisdom has a highly skilled, qualified team of experienced education and training practitioners and subject matter experts (SMEs) who are applied to our consulting projects. Our team of instructional designers thrives on the opportunity to partner with Wisdom’s clients in authentic, collaborative,
co-design relationships to create and produce the best learning solutions.
We pride ourselves on a high-level capacity to contextualise and adapt our consulting approach to target and respond to the specific requirements of our clients. Our focus is always on working in partnership with our clients to provide expert advice and support to ensure successful project outcomes. Our consultancy services include:
- Specialist advice and support to design, develop and deliver both accredited and non-accredited training courses and workshops for staff at all levels
- Review of existing training programs to ensure learning effectiveness and efficiency in design, delivery and evaluation
- Accreditation services in partnership with clients to map their training programs against nationally recognised qualifications (RTO registration number 88062)
- Development of training and assessment systems, including training policies and frameworks
- Evaluation of training programs
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Competency mapping and development of frameworks, competency standards, performance criteria and assessment requirements
- Strategic learning and development advice and learning strategy development
- Development of initiatives for learning, development and human resource management including performance management, business planning, leadership, innovation, legislative training and others.