Bradley is passionate about empowering people and organisations to learn and grow.
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certified Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) Practitioner
Bradley has nearly 20 years of experience in education, learning and development, training delivery and in the management of training functions.
Bradley applies his intelligence, experience and engaging style to create positive empowering learning experiences for clients.
He is recognised in the vocational and training industry as a highly skilled professional with particular expertise in the operations of Registered Training Organisations, compliance, design, development and assessment practices.
Bradley has experience in a range of industries and sectors including education, information technology, e-learning, construction, project management, professional development and Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN).
Bradley is an engaging and highly skilled education consultant with particular expertise in:
- Training design and development
- Assessment design and validation
- VET systems, AQF, NVR Act
- ASQA and RTO Compliance
- Instructional design
- Project management
- Information technology
- Professional development
- Time, productivity and stress management
- Leadership and management
- Language Literacy and Numeracy
- Emotional Intelligence