- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching and Learning
- Advanced Diploma of Business Management
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Hospitality (Management)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Government
- Accredited Team Management Systems (TMS) Facilitator
- Member of Customer Service Institute of Australia
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument Certified
- Genos Engagement and Motivation Assessment Certified
- Member of the Australian Institute of Training and Development
Erin is a dynamic trainer with extensive experience in management, customer service, marketing and learning and development.
Erin has excellent communication, training and presentation skills and provides innovative, challenging and enjoyable learning experiences for participants.
Erin has successfully designed and delivered training to a range of clients and across a range of industries including applying blended learning solutions utilising e-learning methodologies.
Erin delivers training in a variety of areas including:
- Workplace Training and Assessment
- Communication skills
- Team Leadership
- Presentation skills
- Business and Operational Planning
- Customer Service
Erin provides professional and high quality training and consulting services focused on achieving client outcomes.
Drawing on over fifteen years training experience coupled with comprehensive and ongoing professional development, Erin is a highly skilled and qualified training consultant with real world experience and practical approaches to training and consulting projects.
Erin's clients have included:
- IP Australia
- The Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Belconnen Premier Inn
- Strictly Rentals
- The Department of Environment, Water Heritage and the Arts
- The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- Queensland Investment Corporation
- The Canberra Centre