- Master of Business (current)
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Organisational Learning and Capability Development
- Bachelor of Business – Commercial Law
- Bachelor of Business – Property
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Company Directors Course Diploma
- Advanced Diploma of Business Management
- Diploma of Business
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Member of the St James Ethics Centre
- Member of the Australian Human Resources Institute
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
Deborah has extensive consulting experience in designing, developing and delivering specialist and general programs for both public and private sector organisations in Canberra.
Deborah provides high quality advice tailored to the organisational learning and development context and relevant to people in all roles from operational to strategic.
Deborah is also actively involved in community and social justice initiatives and is a past board member of Havelock Housing Association and current volunteer for Indigenous Community Volunteers.
Deborah draws on extensive experience in tailored training and business practice to provide practical solutions to a range of training and consulting needs in the following areas:
- Design and development of specialist and general training programs
- Management and leadership
- Business frameworks
- Workplace relations