- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
- Advanced Diploma of Project Management
- Advanced Certificate Public Sector Administration
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV Business (Marketing)
- Certificate IV Small Business Management
- Certificate of Completion Public Sector Management Course
- AIPM Certified Practicing Project Director (CPPD)
- Accredited Myer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Accredited Herrmann Brain Dominance Index (HBDI)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Member of the Institute of Public Administration Australia (IPPA)
Wendy has an extensive background in project management, leadership, business and human resource management and 24 years experience in the Australian Public Service (APS). Wendy has also built a successful small business and is actively involved in several industry associations.
During her APS career she worked as an executive in both corporate and line areas to deliver high quality products and leadership. Wendy has managed large budgets, projects and complex business and strategic plans in a challenging and constantly changing environment.
Wendy's key strengths are building relationships, planning and managing successful change management initiatives, managing accountability and leadership. Wendy is able to train in a variety of areas including:
- Project management
- Leadership and supervision
- Governance and accountability
- Business planning and team building
- Presentation and communication skills
- Workforce planning and change management
- Human resource management
- Giving and receiving feedback.